BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY 2012 :)

Hello everyone~
finally 2012 came !
today is the 1st January 2012..
well nothing special happen yet^^
yesterday I countdown with my mom,television,facebook,skype etc.
other people go wet already..
left me :'( !
all ffk in skype ya...
only me, wenyan countdown in skype ._."
before countdown,
a few guys tease their junior and me - -"
called me and say hey he like you and blablabla !
haha...I know they're joking lah ^^
they really funny and sia sui...
luckily didnt join them ! HAHA !



next Wednesday school start...
need wake up early !
books haven't buy yet !
wear school uniform again !
I think I should make a target...
PMR can I pass or get some A's?
I WISH I CAN DO IT :)
just like what Cik Azila said,
I believe you can do it !
well, I must GAMBATEH from now on :)
study the weak subjects... !
NO MORE LAZY IN FORM 3 LIFE !
OKAY ?
SHOULD DO MY BEST NOT TO FAIL !! :) !!

0 comments: