BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

HELLO !

Hello peeps !

just help my babe change layouts :)
isn't nice ? :D
I love those blink blink,
natural fairy tales thing x)~



2 more days school reopen ler -.-
I tomorrow after breakfast only go buy form 3 books ><
today before going Jusco..
damn...my eyes dunno what happen..
keep on not comfortable..and blur blur...
when reached there keep on headache...
I keep on bless faster back home and rest ><
but sleep until now also haven't sleep..
headache until can't sleep :(
then when parents back home..
wah suddenly mommy so sayang me XD
ask me is it fever ? let me touch your forehead
I keep on "lao gai" dun let she touch :P
hahaha...
she still make kaya butter breads let me eat :O~~
aww.. love you MOMMY :目



ohh yeah~
just checked calender..
my birthday is on Thursday..
means after school I can go somewhere else with friends ! :D
then HOLIDAYS 2 WEEKS !
WAHAHAHA...
so fast think about May ><
I saw a fortune book...lol...
Ox January have 4 positive + :D~~

well..GOD bless me please :)

0 comments: