BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

^_^

20.01.12


Today is the last day school in January ! Haha XD
then holidays for a week :)~~
after recess we go for Leong Wan Chin Hall to have our assembly,
the situation is soooo HIGH and HAPPY !
HAHA~ although I didn't dance on the stage with them :X
but that time I don't have friends accompany me -.-
so just happy myself there ><
CRAZY~
after assembly finished,
the time is 12:45PM !
time pass really fast :D yay !
Moral teacher didn't come in the last period,
well we just play and chit chat in the class ^^ !
after school my family fetch me go somewhere,
and then back to my sweet home at around 4PM =.=
the Logam boss's daughter really cute :)~
she just standard 4,
study AMC the smart class 4D LOL~
have a funny conversation between me and she X)..
talk lots of thing..
first time chat with a kiddy ><"
after back home then clean my room with my sis,
duhh !
when I checked my current balance $$
Zomg ! left not over RM100 !!
wth !! haiz.. going bankrupt ler..
how to hang out with friends T.T,
I did what Pn. Foo said today :)
I'll do it again tomorrow,
cause today not going very success..haha x)
seriously I can't believe I can did that :O !!





21st January 2012
To : MOM :)
dear mom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!
wish you healthy & more happy always !
aihh..
seriously before I really did something bad to you :(
I hopefully you can forget about it and forgive me :)...
and I wish I can get your fully spirit supports to me... :')
although I'm not the best daughter in the world,
but you're the best mother in my world !
LOVE YOU :3






wish my sis could fetch me on 6th February :O
i really wanna go for it.. :>

0 comments: