BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

FML. :(

don't feel like talking, writing, thinking,
but I want to,
my brain is in trouble !
can't stop thinking bout something,
every one owned that I don't have.



have a new post in my band,
from a normal member -> welfare,
I think I'm not suitable to do it,

I doesn't know how to caring, and friendly?
I don't have any positives,
negatives is uncountable.
aihh...



wenyan called me for twice and above - -
and ask wan let me hear their voice? AHAHA~
so bad ! few of them hang up the call - - !
wenyan call once again~ haha..
this time is mian mian's voice ^^,
of course I remember you lah,

guys, please remember my souvenirs :P
just kidding ^^
should enjoy the trip & concert at there :)



today saw Xueqi, Shadis, and Khoo Suk at PM :D
quite shocked ! haha..
when I shout khoo suk's name,
so many people looking at me lah ><
such a shame - -.

can't believe my mom know Shadis's mom too!
aha she still promote her business :P
quite expensive for me lah,
see when I have $$ or my mom want buy for me :D



seems I have no more remainder homework :P
left calligraphy ! =.= thursday hand in what~~


PEACE FOR FORM 3 LIFES :)

0 comments: