BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The First Day :).

Hello, good morning everyone ! XD

wake up 6am today !
my brain is still blur-ing..
get ready up go to school...
when reached saw my friends !
sooooooo excited :D~
didn't meet them for so long~
go to Bangsal to fall in...
morning session teachers start to say the name and in which class
well I'm in 3P...the fifth class :(
forever alone !
in the class although already renovation,
but we can't stick the table and sit together with our friends T.T
new class rules wor ! pui >< !
study morning session quite bored...
today many teachers talk a LOTS !
first day already wrote 1 chinese essay..
and have many Mathematics Paper T.T
the topic was Lines And Angles..
teacher say wan let us revision..
oh ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuu...
I don't even know how to do it....
shxt.... really feel sucks and fail myself....
:'(....I should learn more and hard working !
add oil for this year lah JENNY CHAN !
stop be a lazy pig !!
I still remember what I wrote in the chinese essay...
:(...I MUST CHANGE MY NEGATIVE ATTITUDE !!



well,gonna sleep now :)
still need wake up early for tomorrow :/~

0 comments: