BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 30, 2011

:)

school gonna reopen again !

the time pass really fast..
so fast I've already 15 !
hey ! is fifteen !!
this is the age I want since I was 9 :X~
aiyo...why time pass so fast?
PMR coming..then 2 more years SPM..
after SPM no more secondary school life..
college life or working life ? :)
just can't believe my dad going 50 ler ><
i don't know this year last day will celebrate with who?
or countdown with who? haha..
how I wish like last year..
taking photo shot outside :D
but my cousin CNY only back er..><
so I think I'll celebrate with family..
countdown with friends in Skype :)~
I think next Wednesday is the school reopen day isn't?
some say 3rd January start -.-"
my sis gonna register her marriage on next year February !
haha...feel happy to her :PP don't know why~
but if the wedding ceremony idk when~
ofcoz I wish as soon as possible xD
maybe that time I can wear high heel, dress? :D
can't wait for that day XD
I don't want test PMR lah...
gosh :(... really must add more oil next year mea...?
need study 3years' History in half year and more =.="
really must add oil next year ler T.T
I didn't go for tuition...
result is macam ini ger lah :O~
ishh..next year I'm still study in 3P !
aiyo...why is still the same...i dont wan the fifth class T.T
when form 4 I also dunno wan choose what subject ler..
science stream? art stream?
my sis study art o.O...
but I wanna try science lah...
I scare can't handle :'(...
kay la...gonna sleep !
sorry to those "guys" !
can't join you all tomorrow :P...
I wanna join, but feel lazy.. =.=
at night still wan accompany mom go Jusco ><

0 comments: