BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 27, 2012

avril lavigne, ;)

When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you,
When you're gone the face I came to know is missing too,
When you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through,
The day and make it okay, I miss you.



This innocence is brilliant I hope that it will stay,
This moment is perfect Please don't go away,
I need you now,
And I'll hold on to it don't you let it pass you by.



And I remember all those crazy things you said,
You left them running through my head,
You're always there, you're everywhere,
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did,
Didn't think about it, just went with it,
You're always there, you're everywhere,
But right now I wish you were here.






why you don't know what I want?
I'm waiting it appear in front of me..
no one understand what I want..
except I speak out,
but that tune already past..
do you still know IWWFY ? :(

0 comments: