BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 24, 2012

:]

yoohooooo~

finally solved my 55 maths questions in textbook..
but I haven't revision for my BC T.T...
MY MATHS TEACHER IS JUST INSANE !!
but I love her teaching style ;) it's AWESOME !



straight 4 days didn't skype with my friends,
am I abnormal or really busy ? haha..
even Tetris Battle also seldom play already..
tomorrow start exam..
test BC 1st and 2nd period only..
after finish then SIVIK food fair comes!



tomorrow after school,
I might going to see my sis's marriage photo shooting..
aha...stay 4 hours at there with my school uniform - -?! WTH ><
4~5pm only can back home and rest ler T.T
just have my hair cut today - -"
wth...my fringe so cacat ler @.@...
I want her to cut shorter..
but she cut until ngam ngam drop on my eyes..
eyes pain lah leng lui ! ==



just now saw many "leng zai" promoters in Jusco..
LOL...can't tahan already...
bought sushi ! I don't know can left until morning eat or not o.O"
still full now ler >"<...
my bro just pissed off b'coz of dad xD..
dei sei ler...didn't see him pissed off for so long :P

apple text me tonight !
yell and say I'm drum major wor..
so what =.=? drum major no need eat ah! XD
I wish was temporary..
I need to IMPROVE more in my mace skill then..><
still say I'm not as strong as others..
of course lah..I'm still newbie what :/
I don't want any 6 packs :P
train mace skill my left arm muscle pain,
play badminton my right arm muscle pain..
walao...every week also like this... TT
gonna strained for 1 day soon !
how I wish PGSB will improved a lots 1 day...
miracles happen.. :)



Last 2 days,
have 4 Malays coach came for teaching us how to play badminton..
2 of them are quite professional..
another one looks like WILLIAM :3
quite handsome as the artist XD !
like copy and paste !
ishh..I vs him for awhile..
he keep on tricking me to run front and back... TT"

0 comments: