BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

=.=

12th February KVSS OPEN DAY
at first I can't go for it,
but suddenly can go already ^^
when I knew I faster go take bath, eat lunch :P
when reached then phone contact with them,
oh my..
can't believe I'm the only girl..
quite...shocked lol..
after they eat their lunch,
then we go to Creative behind Jusco..
when outside the Jusco,
when gaytard gossip with liew at my back - -,
ISHHH !!
suddenly I wan fall down ==..
but luckily didn't fall on the floor!!
if not really malu sei ler zzz...
when we reached,
a woman is quite nice and friendly to us :D
but don't know what is her name..
wenyan bought me a chatime at there :P
of course need to pay ! HAHA~~
after we watch the show,
is just only 4pm =.=
but fb page wrote 5pm finish..
but I ask my mom around 5pm come and fetch me..
it's still early !
so we decided to go back Jusco !
I follow my seniors go back first :)
then when at Jusco,
somebody just call me and ask me wanna go for chatime?
then I ask my seniors see whether wanna join them or not..
Jusco have nothing to eat,
so we finally go for DE garden..
when we reach there,
only the guys came ! HAHA..
so slow ler :P
then we all go Boston for our lunchsss
chit chatting, blablablabla
some of them went back home,
so I decided to wait my mom to fetch me at Boston..
then the apple called and ask me where are me?
I say I'm still at DE garden loo..
then it walk back from jusco come to chatime to buy drinks,
then i go there and chat with it for awhile :)
then mom came ! so BYE ! :D *sucks ending XD*

0 comments: