BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

today my school hold a form3 Sivik Food Fair,

hahaha~ im the camera woman^^
recorded so many friends' face! xD
all ignoring me ler :O!!
damn creepy ler me :P..
maybe the video will post on facebook..
therefore the camera it's not mine...
hehe...first time using ipad2 to write blog-.-
i think nothing special gua? xD



today after school i go see my sis's wedding photo shoot!
dad fetch me by using his new FLX car :P
very traffic jam ler super kinta..:(
when i reached there...
the girl says i cannot go upstairs later disturb them take photo..
i ma sit at the sofa and read magazines lo TT..
luckily my mom know automatically come down find me :D
when i go inside the studio..
walao! my sister in law is lying beside my sis on the floor LOL xD!
take photo is macam ini ger lah :P
her make-up is really mature...
and doesnt look like her ><...
saw many wedding dresses there alone..:)
really nice ler some of the dress...
envy my sis already :P~



just now ate my dinner at stadium there with family except dad!
hahaha...very funny lo...
while we're eating,suddenly RAIN!
then all like kena give big shark loan murder xD!
after we back home,
i trick my sis there's a cockroach at the kitchen,
she really believe that!
but i thought it was not real,
actually she really saw it!! LOL~
well stupid day ever i had! hahaha :D

0 comments: