BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

:|

you know what?
i really hate you !!
double-layered face !! :@



today my mood is totally BAD !
all bad mood came !!
maths is going more and more difficult !!
form 3 life more and more stress !!!
just wanna sorry to my dearest...
i show you my temper but you still nothing...
help me to do stuffs... :(
yeah, i cried today :')
is really really stress...
how can i make stuffs easier...
school is really stress sometime..



just wanna chat with my form 2 friends today after school..
I started to talk with them,
they take me as transparent..
you know that's hurt?
J & A.. :')
i know you won't visit my blog even I updated..
maybe you don't understand?
but you never mention me,8po gang,even others..
maybe you just caring your love stuffs..
or even close friends' thing...
although we're not in the same class..
but at least we can chat after school right..?
you all always after school go parade,
or be "dai ka jie" in school,
i really dislike to see it you know??
like wanna fight with others..
dear friends,
you told me before you wanna study hard,
but you or your friend still touching this stuff..
i really disappointed on you... :'(
seriously, i don't think this world have friends forever!
since i was in primary i think like that.
good friends,best friends,true-heart friends in my life now,
i think is only temporary.
when we didn't contact each other,
see each other everyday,
we'll didn't chat at all.






i will make sure myself will study well too..
challenge accepted,
the war begins.

0 comments: