BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 20, 2012

HELLO everyone ! :)
these few days addicted to TWITTER,SKYPE,FACEBOOK -.-"
gonna crazy later ! haha :P
I think February and March is the most happy day for my sis :)
well...
of course I must wish her stay happy always in her new marriage life :D
went to many places to buy things and ready for her marriage...
already 2 mornings rain so heavily...
but I still have a very NICE SLEEP :D
today on the way going school keep twitter with my dad's phone LOL~
dad say me already wan go school still play phone -.-"
aww~~haha..10 years happened once only mah ^^
the last period in school...
I feel SUPER DUPER sleepy...
finally also didn't curi tulang take a nap for awhile :P
this Saturday gonna start exam already...
then next Saturday exam once again..
Principle scare us doesn't go to school to ganti cuti sekolah -.-
that's why choose this 2 days to exam..
ISH HER T.T!!
I wanna go somewhere on Saturday lah.. :/

0 comments: