BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas ?

this year Christmas is so bored for me..

no where to celebrate,
but when Christmas Eve,
at least I have a BBQ party at my cousin's house :),
but the P1 line there..
ish...really fed up...
can't chat in skype with my guys :O !
but before 12am I already backed home,
open skype and countdown with them :P
but the countdown failed -.-
every one's time is different aiyo...
but have a great time with them too ^^



after this exchange,
i really meet MORE friends than last year's exchange !
last year AMB not very friend haha..
but this year our relationship getting closer and closer !
fun eh ^^ !
i'm happy and glad to know you guys~



these 2 days i sleep at 3am~3.30am ._.",
dunno why ler..
but today i must sleep before 3am :)
i know not good for body sleeping late..



at least you know ask me to becareful :) thx for it..
when we're free should invite out !
play some sports and chatting? ;)
i think will be great~



when woman's P time came,
all things really automatically come kacao ?
or is ourselves think too much ? ahaha..
bad temper i have ._."
sorry to my family :)
the next day will be better !



goshhh !
why is he keep on asking me the same question ?
can i ignore it ?
i don't want to think and care lerr -0-..



around 5 more days to the NEW YEAR 2012 !
and is my SUFFER year i think..
PMR coming !!
HOW CAN I DO MY BEST IN IT ?!
my history all average...not over 60marks !
HOW CAN I STUDY THE 3 YEARS HISTORY IN HALF YEAR ?
seriously can someone tell me can i ?
if possible i'll try :)
i don't wan my PMR result like shitt..



dunno when I can go for KL..
so long didn't go there already..
wish next year everything goes fine :)) !!

0 comments: