BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

EN POST !

This post I wanna try write in all English :D
although I also felt a little difficult for me..
OKAY start right now.
Continuously practice for 2 weeks,
except Sunday of course.
I absent for 3 days only :O
Mr.Lim come visit us for about 7~8 days,
he didn't saw me for 1 day only :P~
is so super duper tired and busy in December !
after 20th Exchange Concert,
I only have 1 week+ to enjoy my holiday life..
then..form 3 life..here it goes :(
I don't want to test PMR can I ?
my History is also a problem already..
someone can teach me explain to me for next year ?
I know have no one :/
try myself.. i'm possible ?
lol.. macam yes..
is looking forward Monday and Tuesday
Monday SMI and MANJUSRI band will come to my school and exchange,
hmm..
Manjusri any marching skill also don't know..
they purposely come Ipoh learn and know about Marching Band,
I think I can bully them xD ! just kidding~
I wanna see how suffer are them :P~~
how evil am I ! :O BWAHAHAHA !!
these 2 days before 7am need reach school already..
quite scare I can't wake up myself -.-
should ask someone miss call me ! :D
how I wish my band just like AMB :)
One for All, All for One
just like a big family tree..
I'm wondering their family seems like very fully support them to join band..
I wish mine too..but it will never happen
I'll try my best to communicate and teach them :O
maybe they understand chinese? ^^

0 comments: