BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

:))) SMJK SAN MIN

dang dang dang dang* !
so long didn't update my bloggie -3-"...
yesterday friday with my 8po gang chat dou quite happy :))~
alice keep want me to print her real ghost story wor - -..
alamak.. if wan read, better see real videos :D..





today went to SMJK SAN MIN to attend an exchange programme..
that school is in Teluk Intan -.-..
go there the journey takes around 2hours+..
when they met us, they're friendly ;)..
but when we go to toilet..
i did a shameful thingys ><..
well sorry mianmian ><.. LMAO~
(this thing is only me and you know jek ah..)
when we having our lunch.. they're too discipline already -.-..
need together eat in silent mode, and wash hand before eat !
after eat still need to gargle..
i like the song "a song of hope"..
st. peterburgs march not very like it.. hah..
not bad~ i got the feeling, enjoying ;)..
when the 2nd bus on the way going and back to school..
play dou crazy + happy :DD..
keep chit chatting with my juniors..
owhh.. 1st time told her that ;/..
the junior I told..
please keep the secret.. this secret is between me and you ;)..
i tell you because i trust you..
so don't make me disappointed to you..
improve your skill ! :) gambateh..
after back to school around 6pm..
luckily Kai Lin's mom can fetch me back home 8)..
thanks her, & her mom..





August's holiday doesn't looks like holiday -.-..
keep busy-ing prepare for Parent's Day..
hahah.. looking forward ^^...



why those people is so "meng sat" and brainless geh ?
do anything didn't think first..
you're annoying.. ignore you !
better go bang the wall !
discrimination on you..

0 comments: