BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

^_____________^

5.August.2011

today finally tested BI and SJ...
well, BI for me is not a big matter...
but objective I have 14 questions not sure the answer...
SEJARAH !!
ops ! i just get the answer from my friend....
i tembak 19/45 in objectives...
subjective i tembak 2/5 -.-"...
altogether the marks is 42 !!
YESS PASS ! aha !
but not sure the answer whether is 100% correct or not lah~
when I know the marks..
i'm just happy like hell :D... dunno why~
then my mom ask me to eat dinner lo..
whlie i'm eating dinner i was laughing ! haha...
my daddy say last minute do revision also feel so happy =.="
ofcoz lah dad ! pass already wor :D...
finally is saturday and sunday..
but monday is going to face BC and Science -.-...
gosh...... BC this time will getting harder... no objective..?
science last time exam i FAIL !-.- first time lah !!
this time must gambateh a bit :O...





today Jenny LOH birthday ya !
happy birthday to you~ ^^
dunno why feel so happy again..
i wish tomorrow i can hang with you :/..
*pray pray* !
and we watch I LOVE WING CHUN xD !!
wish tomorrow have a nice day ;)



good night ! :D~

0 comments: