BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Merdeka Day..



hello my bloggers ! :)
finally I have some mood too free to update here..
HEY IS THIS PHOTO AWESOME? XD
I'm very surprised my photo is over 40people likes..
and it going to 70 LOL...
gosh....
well...this photo taken at 31st August 2012,
was our Malaysia's National Day !
that day my band had entered the marching parade competition..

the champion : AMC
the 1st runner up : STAR
the 2nd runner up : BAINUN

although we didn't get any prizes,
but at least we get the precious experiences !
because this type of comp currently no one joined before..
after the march,
Sam Tet Brass Band, Michaelian Military Band and Perak Girl School Military Band combined 2 songs for entertainment.
 that time was the most tiring day!











my another family :)
love them so muchhhhh !
do click a like for this page as supporting us!
the link is below!
A BIG THANKS :)
ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE.

0 comments: