BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 15, 2017

Updated 2017

Been very long not updating a post at all.. Haha..
Recently started a serious relationship.. Tingjun..
Yesterday was our 2 years 2 months anniversary..
People might be surprise cuz I don't really tell everyone about this..
Tj and me have to get approval from his family..
To really accept who I am..
Since they don't really being supportive on relationships..

Umm.. yeah..
Sometimes thing happened unexpectedly..
Sometimes it caused confusing as well..


alert!:*
Don't be the bad guy first.



And I've started my further studies for 1 year only..
Diploma in Hotel and Catering course..
1 more year to end the theory study..
and pursuing the training for 6 months..
After that really have to start to work..

Oh yeah..
Before that I'm working under Maybank Investment Bank for 1 year+
as a.. Assistant Remisier? haha.. shares..investment..
But I chose to quit..

90s' generation is getting old man..

0 comments: