BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

=.=

competition had been postponed..
haiz...last week still everyday practice until 4pm,
1 day forgotten bring gloves go,
now my hand dark like hell >_<"
few people still say mine not very obvious-.-?
your eyes got problem ya? :P
yesterday just went SMI CENTENNIAL FUNFAIR,
quite fun..hah :)
their school looks awesome..like SMC...
I think I didn't explore the whole school lol~
wanted to play those games...
but too many people =.= lazy to wait lol...
then have to go already..
saw few my bro's classmates duty in the hal..haha
funny ! :P
chat with Dix for a while~
always kena by me aiyo...pity...






so fast wanna start exam again -.-
I didn't get in the class for almost 2 weeks..

now trying to catch up the homework lah T.T
aiyo...please don't X now ><
I still wan go KL this Thursday night gah...
wait me come back only X lah @.@
THANK GOD HAHA...
I wan try the spa and learn swim LOL~

0 comments: