BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 13, 2012

can't you support me?

can somebody chilling me up...?
not in the mood these few days..
problems came...
except have lots of homework that I cant digest.
and didn't know how to digest...
seriously no one can help me now...
but April still a must to live right?
see how then... :'/
still have Hari Anugerah performance today...
I didn't ironed my long sleeve shirt !
over slept already...
the ironing stuffs dunno at my bro or sis's room!
ISHHH !!!
next Saturday still have performance...
don't know whether mrs let mr fetch me go for prac...?
bad lucks staying with me...
now I don't wan join the xxxx already...okay?
can't you don't let me quit?
I know mr is tired too...
you might don't want other people fetch?
conclusion : you just want I quit all kokurikulum for you...
I join I also don't wanna be an useless stick at home...
really bother with it...what you wan me to do?
btw, i love you mrs...
hope you'll change your decisions...

0 comments: